Volunteering is one way to stand out from the crowd and make change happen!
Cat Tales is seeking interested individuals to work with us on a volunteer basis. Whether you have 1 hour a day or 40 hours per week, we offer a variety of opportunities for you to choose from that fit your schedule and your talents. You’re just one step away from making your life and the lives of our homeless cats and kittens – EXTRAORDINARY!
Here are some ways that you can volunteer to help:
- Become a foster home
- Feed feral colonies
- Sponsor a cat
- Assist in transporting cats to vets
- Act as a plumber, electrician, or carpenter
- Cleaning and animal care at our shelter
- Assist with adoption appointments
- Correspondence with donors
- Help with returning phone calls and answering cat-related questions
- Help at a fundraiser
- Become an animal community advocate
Call: (860) 344-9043
Register to become a volunteer: http://www.cattalesct.org/volunteer/